Saturday, 5 November 2011

Space Marine Librarian Conversion (w/ Storm Shield and Relic Blade)

Here's what I've been working on this afternoon, a Terminator Librarian for my Blood Angels doubles army (need to paint him for February). Sorry for phone pics:



There was a huge miscast on the shoulder pad with half the book was missing, and lots of excess resin along the rim. My green stuff skills are limited but managed to sort it well enough for my standards. Also gave him the relic blade from the Sevrin Loth kit (with minimal converting) and a Storm Shield from the forge world boarding captain - which was a pain in the arse and had to basically sculpt a new handle plus cables so it fit in the models hand. Looks ok though.

2 comments:

  1. I love that conversion! The Storm Shield looks great on this model, and the Force Axe just looks natural. Hurry up and get him painted!

    Granesh

    ReplyDelete