Monday, 26 September 2011

Sorry It's Been So Long

September has been a very dry month for blogging unfortunately due to not actually get much hobby done! Mainly due to social craziness, and the fact both Space Marine and Deus Ex have been eating any spare time I have. Both are awesome games by the way, I totally recommend them to anyone.

Anyway, as I've already said not much hobby this month. Built and basecoated my new 5-man naked Assault Squad for my 1.5k Blood Angels list, as well as adding a few new recruits to my Mordheim warband for the campaign (4th game this Wednesday - will try and remember to take some photos).

Also had an epic 4000 point game yesterday at Warhammer World, as we figured it would be pretty empty due to GamesDay (another borefest according to some friends that went, glad I didn't waste my time this year). Here are some photos. Was my 2500 points of Blood Angels and 1500 points of Imperial Guards versus Tom's mahoosive Chaos army.

Most of my current 40k collection.

Mass Hysteria!

No comments:

Post a Comment