Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Cadian Gunnery Sergeant Harker Conversion

In preparation for a big overhaul of my Imperial Guard in the new year (once my Blood Angels are complete), I tried to convert up a Gunnery Sergeant Harker. I don't particularly like the GW metal model, and my army is based on the Cadian 501st anyway. So here it is, sorry for crappy phone pic:


Thought it came out quite well! Was torn between using the marine devastator heavy bolter (as above), or try the scout one. As it turns out, I really like the ammo feed - and it merges nicely with the ammo container on his back (again from the marine devastator sprue). And of course, he needs his +1 Bandanna of Ogryn Strength. How else does he get to be Strength 4!

Oh and popped into Warhammer World on the way back from work and treated myself to a Contemptor dreadnought :-D. Just washed all the resin, and hoping to build this baby tomorrow and get him undercoated ready for a game on Sunday (day after my mates Stag night.... urgh. Definitely time for a Bugmans all day breakfast!).

No comments:

Post a Comment